The management and protection of your personal data as visitors and users of the website and Facebook page services, are subject to this text and the relevant GDPR provisions [679/2016 GDPR]. The specific terms are subject to the existing law. In any case the process manager maintain the right of changing them in order to comply we the dynamically developing Greek and European legal frame.
Process Manager of your personal data is Vasileios Garoutsos, singe business, Emmanouil Mpenaki 45, 10681, Athens, which is the proprietor and beneficiary of using the website.
Definition of Personal Data and its processing
Personal data are information as name, address, email, phone number etc., which define or could- combined with other information- define the identity of a person, visitor/user of the website or Facebook page. Process of personal data is the collection, record, organization, save, adjustment, modification, retrieval, quest of information, use, transmittal to third parties, dissemination, interrelation, combination, limitation, erasure and destruction of someone’s personal data. Processing includes every action of the Process Manager on website’s or Facebook page’s users’ personal data.
Collection of your personal data
We mostly collect your data directly from you, while you register on services or communicating with us. Furthermore, we collect your data passively through tracking gear, such as cookies or beacons. Finally, we collect your data from third parties, such as social network platforms [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube]. The ways of collecting your personal data are imprinted as below:
- While visiting and navigating on the Website, your data are collected only through cookies, which you have already have allow to be used, and are specifically referred on “Cookies’ Policy” here.
- In order to communicate with us you fulfill the relevant communication form, your full name and email, which are collected- including your comment- to respond.
- In case you participate in any competition we organize, we will collect and save some of your personal data, which are necessary for the purposes of the competition and the reward granting to the winners (such as full name, email, phone number, Social Security Number – a.k.a. in Greece as AMKA).
- We do not collect personal data from no adults without approval of their guardian. If we notice that a non-adult tries to provide his/her personal data, we will immediately remove it from our archive. If you are a parent/guardian of a non-adult who has provide us his/her personal data please contact us in order to delete it.
- In order to announce information relevant to products, services, presentations and other promotion purposes: With your approval we send you newsletters with our products, services, competitions and promotion acts of FREEDIVE GREECE. You can anytime repeal your provided approval. If you have already buy our products we may use your provided communication data in order to send you promotion information of other relevant products. This is lawful, except the case you have declare not to send you newsletters. In any other case we will request of your approval before sending you any promotion information.
Purpose and legal Base of Processing your Data
We process your Data for the below purposes and mainly for:
- The website’s and its connected applications’ management
- The website footfall’s surveillance
- The enhancement of the website’s navigation and the visitor’s /user’s of the services experience
- The visitors’ communication and notification
- Competitions and awards’ rewarding to the winners
- Your promotion to the specific advertising places of the website
- Any legal right of ours
Any process of your personal data requires specific and legitimate reason according the law. For this reason we take care that your data use relies on one of the below legitimate bases:
- Contract’s implementation, the way it is created by visitors’ participation in Competitions of the Website or Facebook page
- Securing our legal interest, without encroaching on the users’ rights, as happening in civil law claims
- Compliance with the law, such as the case of denouncing illegal activities of a user to the authorities
Access and Impartation of your Personal Data
Only the necessary stuff of the Process Manager have access to your Personal Data and also our contributing businesses, which process your Data as Actors of the Process for our account and according our orders. These businesses offer management services of the website and social network platforms, tech and maintenance support, management of comments, competitions’ prosecution and awards giving, data and business acts analysis, or /and it support and marketing, counting analysis. Those are obliged by our contract to be discreet, not to announce data to anyone third without our approval, to take any safety measure, to comply with the law for the personal data protection and especially GDPR. Furthermore, we may announce your data when you have asked so or it’s a law obligation, for example if the police authorities ask us to do in order to investigate illegal activities.
You data are not announced out of the European Economic Space. In case that such an announcement is necessary we will ensure your rights and freedom relevant to your personal data process are protected under any circumstances. In the measure that is our obligation, we will ensure that this announcement will take place through contract agreements using formulaic contract clauses approved by the EU or other insurance safety measures according the law.
Maintenance and Safety of your Personal Data
Your personal data are maintained as long as the legal purpose for its process, for which had been collected after user’s approval, lasts. For the data’s maintenance we use the appropriate security level and we have done physical, electronic and administrative procedures in order to avoid any random or illegal destruction, loss, deterioration, non-authorized announce or access on personal data that getting announced, saved or are in any form object of process. Our information security policies and procedures are mostly aligned with the international formulas and often are getting reviewed and updated, whenever it is necessary in order to comply with our business needs, technology changes and regulative demands.
We delete data, which collect from you, if it is not necessary to fulfill the goals for which they got collected at the first place. Data that have been collected exclusively for the communication with the user or the briefing of those who interest in commercial from relevant forms of collection of the website, are maintained during the contact and get deleted in the duration of three (3) months from its pause. Although, it may asked from us to maintain your personal data for more time through law ordinance. Data collected by cookies are getting deleted according to our “Cookies Policy”.
User’s legal rights
As data subject you have specific legal rights, as far as yours collected from us personal data concerned:
- Access: You have the right to be informed if and how we process your personal data at any time and without any charge.
- Update: You can ask your personal data to be corrected in case of false or deficiency.
- Deletion: You can ask your data deletion if it is not further necessary for the purposes for which it collected at the first place or if you wish to repeal your approval and there is not another legal base process.
- Confrontation: You can at any time confront to your personal data process, something that we respect under the condition of non-existing other legal reasons.
- Process limitations: You can ask the limitation of your personal data limitation, if you dispute its accuracy or legitimacy.
- Portability: You can ask to get in text form the data you have provided or ask us to send it to another process manager.
- Right to repeal your approval: You have the right to repeal your approval at any time, without being affected the legal base of your data process from us according the approval before its repeal.
In order to proceed to any of your legal rights, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org in written form through email. We will try to satisfy your request on a time of 30 days. Although, this deadline may be extended for particular reasons which concern the specific legal right or the complexity of your request. We may ask for your identification, for reasons of identify you, before responding to your request. In some cases, we may not allow the access to specific personal data (for example if your personal data are affiliate with other persons’ personal data or for legal reasons).
You have the right toy fulfill a denouncement in Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Kifisias 1-3, 11523, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, email: email@example.com), if you consider that your personal data process has violated the national and regulative context law for the personal data protection.
The standing legislation and our practices can be changed through time, and for so we please you to visit this page in order to be always informed.